Condo Rules, Regulations and FAQ
1. What amenities can I expect at Ahoy 207?
The condo has air conditioning, heat and ceiling fans; a fully stocked kitchen, including a full-size electric range and refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, dishes, pots & pans, coffee maker and iced tea maker; a washer & dryer and a hair dryer. We provide Comcast cable, flat-screen TV and a Blu-Ray/DVD player. We also stock basic condiments like ketchup and mustard and supply paper goods, coffee filters and basic cleaning supplies, too.
2. What do I need to bring?
Please bring your own sheets and towels. There is one queen-size bed in the master bedroom, plus a comfortable full-size sleep sofa in the living room (flat sheets work better on that than fitted sheets). A leak-proof bed cover is stored in the lounge end of the sofa; please use it under your sheets if you have young children or others who may be prone to “accidents” sleeping there. The queen bed already has a leak-proof pad.
3. Do you accept credit cards? How do I pay?
You can pay using PayPal or any major credit card. After we confirm that the dates you request are available, we’ll send you a PayPal invoice via email for 1/2 your rental fee, taxes, security deposit and cleaning fee ($35). Thirty days before your stay starts, you’ll get a bill for the balance due.
4. Where will I pick up and return the keys?
Once your balance is received, the keys and parking pass will be mailed to you. After your stay, we’ll confirm that the condo is in good condition, and once the keys are returned to us, we’ll refund your security deposit.
5. Does the condo have phone service and WiFi?
Since most guests now have cell phones, there is no land line telephone at Ahoy. At this time we DO offer FREE WiFi service.
6. What about parking?
You will receive a parking pass when you receive the keys to the condo. The unit has ONE reserved space in the condo parking lot; please park only in the space marked “207” and please display the provided parking pass on your dashboard. Because we’re located really close to the beach, people staying further away sometimes try to park on our lot.
7. What are the house rules?
- CHECK-IN TIME is 2:00 PM and CHECK-OUT TIME is 10:00 AM. Please DO NOT arrive at the condo before the check-in time.
- NO SMOKING inside the condo or on the balcony.
- PETS are NOT permitted in Ahoy rental units.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is 3 adults or 2 adults with up to 2 children.
- BALCONY – Please do not hang towels, swimsuits or ANYTHING on the balcony railings or hand anything over the railings (strict condo association rules). A drying rack is provided for items that can’t be machine-dried.
- WHEN YOU LEAVE, PLEASE leave the condo in the same condition you’d like to find if you were the next guest checking in! Please remove all of your belongings, including food you have stored in the fridge or freezer. Carry your trash out to the dumpster on the parking lot. Make the bed. Put things back where you found them. Lock the balcony slider doors and the bedroom windows. Turn off the AC units. Please sign the guest book.
- TURN OFF THE MAIN WATER VALVE ON YOUR WAY OUT.